Do you aspire to be an author? Better still.. Do you aspire to be an author who can bring about a positive change in the world like Dr. Kalam?
Here is your chance.
Kalam Library Project brings to you a unique opportunity to write some of the finest literature for the youth of the nation.
Apply to the Writathon Challenge 2020 and get a chance to be published and be read by at least six hundred thousand young readers across India. Also you will get an opportunity to be a co-author with some of the finest writers with national and international brand.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Students studying in schools, colleges or associated with any organization.
- Any individual who wants to pursue their passion for writing and become an author.
What is the process to participate?
- All books would be put through computerized plagiarism checker software and if the content is reported to be picked up from other sources without due referencing the submission will be rejected.
- The Kalam Library Project reserves the right to combine different co-authors based on how their content is selected and edited.
- The copyright of all the material and the book shall remain with the Kalam Centre.
- The books shall be given to underprivileged children libraries at no profit. This is a pro bono author agreement and none of the celebrity or otherwise authors shall receive any royalty and neither will the publisher charge any margins.
- The Kalam Library Project (Kalam Centre) reserves the right to cancel, append and modify the project as per time without any prior information.
- All disputes would be subject to jurisdiction of courts at Lucknow only.
Remember that it was a teacher who’s lessons of flying enabled Dr. Kalam to chase his dreams and today you have an opportunity to be an inspirational writer which could give wings to thousands of children.