We believe that a big dream can anchor a child from an early age towards a path of success. Dr. Kalam used to say “Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.”
In order to give underprivileged children a path to their dreams, we aspire, engage institutions (corporate, non profit, academic/research institutions) to work closely with the children and give them an exposure of the modern technologies, office spaces and facilities. This may happen in the form of campus tours, office tours, factory visits etc. with a guided coach.
How to Engage
- We invite you to register your institution to host a selected group of 5-20 children of relevant aspirations.
- The campus tour will be arranged according to mutual convenience and we request for pick up and drop of children (to and from their school).
- A teacher/ volunteer from our end will also be present to coordinate and manage visit.
- We recommend the visit of about one hour and many of our partners prefer to lunch with the children at the end of the visit.
- The initiative will be well covered on our social media platform with a following of about 30 lakhs subscribers, who will be glad to see your contribution for the future of the nation.
To register your corporate, non profit, academic /research institution